Prestan AED UltraTrainer
Prestan AED UltraTrainer Single
The PRESTAN AED UltraTrainer is our most compact, lightweight AED trainer solution with full customization options to accommodate any classroom training situation. This AED trainer resembles a live training experience like no other on the market. For use with patented PRESTAN Pad Sensing System.
Programming can toggle between two languages and is easily upgradeable for any AHA guideline changes. Comes standard with English/Spanish or English/French language option.
This compact and lightweight unit gives students a realistic training experience with training pads that sense when they are placed on a manikin. In addition, the pads are pre-connected and voice prompts are clear and calm.
Instructors can customize their training classes with options to turn on or off the compression metronome and/or the “give breaths” voice prompt.The Prestan AED UltraTrainer is available with English language options and can be purchased as a single.
Package Includes carry bag, trainer set (3 pcs Size-C cell batteries NOT included due to delivery restriction), adult/child training electrode set with unique pad sensing system, dual-sided pad storage tray and instructions for use.
1 Year Prestan Malaysia distributor warranty against manufacturer defect.
Prestan is the First and Only Universal AED Trainer with:
- Dual Graphic (Adult/Child) Training Pads
- Pad Sensing System
- Preconnected Pads
- Child Training Button
- Child AED specific voice prompts
- Automatic or Semi-Automatic shock simulation
- CPR Coaching, “Give Breaths” voice prompt
- Turn on or off compression metronome
- Turn on or off “Give Breaths” prompts
- Low Battery warning
- Use 3 pieces C batteries (not included)
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Two languages
- AHA Guidelines Compliant and Upgradable
- Play/Pause Button
- 5 Training Scenarios
- 1 year Malaysia distibutor warranty against manufacturer defect.