1.What courier service is used to deliver parcels?
We currently use Poslaju and Nationwide Express as our main delivery service. They serve large coverage area in Malaysia and own a large fleet of delivery logistics and manpower for the job.
For international deliveries, we will use TNT as our delivery partner.
2. I already made my payment. When will my parcel be sent?
You parcel will be sent out in 1-2 working days. However, we will always try our best to shorten the time and ensure the parcel is delivered as soon as possible.
3. How long will it takes for the parcel to arrive?
Normally Poslaju/ Nationwide Express parcel will arrive in 3-5 working days.
4. It took longer than expected to receive the parcel. What can I do?
You can call Poslaju hotline 1300-300-300 or use Poslaju Tracking System to enquire about the delay. Please also inform us about the delay and we will assist to track the parcel and lodge complaint with Poslaju.
5. Do the price include shipping charges?
Yes. All our prices include delivery within Malaysia. You don't need to spend extra for delivery. (Terms may vary for Homecare products due to logistic issues). Please choose FREE SHIPPING when checkout.
Free shipping is not eligible for international deliveries.
6. If my parcel was returned to sender because I didn't pick up the parcel from courier service, will FFAS send out the parcel again?
Yes, we can help to send out again but buyer will need to pay the courier charges.
7. Do you ship products outside Malaysia?
Yes. However, please take note that only items in the "International Section" can be delivered outside Malaysia. We currently only use TNT as our international delivery courier service. More details about international delivery please refer here.
8. I'm not at home when postmen came to my address. What can I do?
Usually postmen will leave a note stating your tracking number and the location to pick up your parcel. You can pick up your parcel at the stated Poslaju office or call Poslaju hotline 1300300300 to arrange for another delivery attempt. Please make sure parcel is pick up within 7 days from the date of first delivery attempt.
9. I'm buying hospital bed and wheelchair. Will they be sent using Poslaju?
Homecare products will not be delivered using Poslaju. Instead they will be delivered using local logistic services. Details please refer HERE.
10. Will you be able to send the beds and wheelchairs to Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah?
Yes, we can have our partners in Peninsular Malaysia or Sabah to serve you. Please contact us using the form provided. We will provide you with further details.