1.What courier service is used to deliver parcels?
We currently use Poslaju as our main delivery service. They serve large coverage area in Malaysia and own a large fleet of delivery logistics and manpower for the job.
2. I already made my payment. When will my parcel be sent?
You parcel will be sent out in 1-2 working days. However, we will always try our best to shorten the time and ensure the parcel is delivered as soon as possible.
3. How long will it takes for the parcel to arrive?
Normally Poslaju parcel will arrive in 1-3 working days.
4. It took longer than expected to receive the parcel. What can I do?
You can call Poslaju hotline 1300-300-300 or use Poslaju Tracking System to enquire about the delay. Please also inform us about the delay and we will assist to track the parcel and lodge complaint with Poslaju.
5. Do the price include shipping charges?
Yes. All our price include Poslaju within Malaysia. You don't need to spend extra for delivery.
6. If my parcel was returned to sender because I didn't pick up the parcel from Poslaju, will FFAS send out the parcel again?
Yes, we can help to send out again but buyer will need to pay the Poslaju charges.
7. Do you ship products outside Malaysia?
For the time being, we do not ship outside Malaysia.
8. I'm not at home when postmen came to my address. What can I do?
Usually postmen will leave a note stating your tracking number and the location to pick up your parcel. You can pick up your parcel at the stated Poslaju office or call Poslaju hotline 1300300300 to arrange for another delivery attempt. Please make sure parcel is pick up within 7 days from the date of first delivery attempt.