Please check Service Area below before placing order:
Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei.
1. What service is used to deliver to other countries?
We currently use Pos Malaysia & Poslaju service (National EMS Service) to deliver to other countries. Parcels will be delivered by respective EMS service.
2. What is the difference between Pos Malaysia International Air Parcel and Poslaju EMS?
Poslaju EMS will be faster compared to Pos Malaysia International Air Parcel. The price for Poslaju EMS will be relatively higher than Pos Malaysia International Air Parcel. However, the mentioned delivery timeframe are suggested by respective courier service. It may vary depending on service provided, custom clearance and other issues.
3. Is the final price including tax and custom clearance?
The final price DOES NOT include tax and custom clearance in respective countries. Please check your country's laws and regulations before you decide to place your order.Tax and custom clearance are responsibility of buyer.
4. What is the payment method available for International purchase?
Our payment gateway supports payment using Visa Card or Mastercard.
* Purchase only if you agree with the above terms.
** Contact us if there are any questions.