Act Fast Antichoking Trainer
Actfast Antichoking Trainer
The Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer is worn by students in CPR class to learn the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich). When performed correctly, a foam plug shoots into the air, making instruction realistic and leaving students confident.
Features a patented Air Bladder for practicing the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver as indicated in the American Heart Association choking rescue protocol.
1. Pull the vest on, cinch the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the 'airway'
2. Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and ribcage
3. Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich)
4. The Act+Fast trainer can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair
5. Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Intended for use under the direction of Instructors