Mindray BeneHeart R12 12-Channel ECG
BeneHeart R12 delivers rapid and accurate ECG diagnosis to help you meet a varity of clinical demands.
Environment and Modernization
Paperless process delivers faster patient testing and reduces the use of costly ECG paper
· Full print preview image helps you decide if an immediate repeat of an ECG recording is needed, giving you a faster workflow than ever before;
· Preview image for instantaneous on-screen review allows you to send data to the ECG management system without printing;
· Review on screen helps you to retrieve previous ECG reports at any time.
Quality and Performance
Easy to use technology saves you time
· 8-inch high-resolution colour display · Optional touchscreen · User friendly workflow buttons · Modern designed soft touch hotkeys · Standard keyboard layout · Patient demographics can be retrieved from the worklist · Anatomically designed cable to minimise tangling and lead reversal · Optional barcode scanner for rapid input of accurate patient demographics
Measurement and Diagnosis
Globally recognized Glasgow 12-lead analysis supports diagnostic confidence:
· Accurate diagnosis in adults and children from birth upwards; Age, gender and ethnicity specific criteria to improve accuracy for individual patients; Six Critical Value highlighted warnings aid rapid response for potentially urgent issues; Automated diagnosis using the V4R (C4R) electrode placement is ideal for paediatric patients;
· Automated re-analysis after modification of patient demographics aids rapid ECG capture with the option to add patient information later.Digital pacemaker detection provides reliable report of atrial, ventricular and A-V sequential pacing mode without selecting pacemaker detection sensitivity.
Peripherals and Communications