Mindray VS-600 Vital Sign Monitor
Spot-Check Vital Signs
Exceptionally affordable, easy-to-use Spot-Check Vital Signs monitor.
VS-600 is a compact, easy-to-use monitor designed to satisfy all your basic Vital Signs monitoring needs.
Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients, VS-600 is well-adapted for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are required - and, since it is affordable - you can consider VS-600 for any area of the hospital in which Spot-Check Vital Signs is needed.
Equipped with lithium-ion battery technology, this powerful monitor can keep up with you on even your busiest shifts.
With built-in carrying handle, rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bed mounting options, accompanied by a robust, lightweight design, VS-600 is ready to serve as your everyday Spot-Check monitor.
- Weighing less than 2 kg., its lightweight design provides a highly mobile, Spot-Check solution.
- Standard parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, and pulse rate.
- Bright 5.7" LCD display provides optimal visibility.
- Up to 22 hours of monitoring with the extended battery option.
- Very easy to use - only 4 buttons and no menu's
- Optional rolling stand, with ample storage space and sturdy design, provides a convenient means of performing Spot-Check Vital Signs on the go. Or opt for a wall mount if the VS-600 needs to be static.
More details : http://gg.gg/fc8tf