Trauma Backpack with AED Compartment
Trauma Backpack with AED Compartment (TBPAED-R)
Price: RM640 include poslaju within Malaysia.
Multipurpose bag designed by EMTs for EMTs. Understanding the needs of fellow responders and medical providers working in out-of-hospital settings, this bag is designed to suit the use of responders in various environment such as orgnization first aid teams, industrial ERT, Emergency Medical Providers, First Aiders, ambulances, EMT-firefighters and etc. Backpack style is used so that providers were able to work while on the move.
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Colour: Red
- Size: 40 x 40 x 23 cm
- Front AED Compartments: Loops for equipments, elastic webbing on compartment and flap, adjustable buckle holder.
- Main Modular Compartment: Tansparent front flap for protocol leaflets, 3 removable modular pouches (2 small 1 Large. Small Pouches 22x9x8cm, Large Pouch 22x9x16 cm).
- Side Compartment: Accessible from either front or rear, can be used to store vital signs equipments & PPE.
- High quality waterproof bottom.
- Reflective strips: Front, both sides and shoulder straps.
- Star of life logo in front.
- Velcro area on top for logo customization.
- Empty Bag with modular pouches only. Supplies not included.